Ashford Tours prides itself on being a Destination Management Company (DMC) with over 25 years of experience in tour operations in Kenya and Tanzania. We have a far reaching network of experts around Kenya and Tanzania and our established infrastructure allows us to cater to groups ranging from small special interest tours of 20 people to large conferences of 400 people or more and incentive travel groups of all sizes.
Out network of offices, guides, transport infrastructure, management expertise and negotiating / buying power allows us to provide tailored solutions to each request, while ensuring great value for our clients. Our priority is to ensure detailed planning and price negotiations, careful venue selection, site inspections and perfectly timed operational logistics. Most importantly, we have a team of experienced project managers and tour escorts who are able to ensure each trip is executed flawlessly.
From the bush to the beach; take a look below for some inspiration on the endless possibilities for MICE buyers when planning a once in a lifetime experience in Kenya.
We are blessed to be working in an exotic destination where we have a wide array of options available in order to design once in a life time experiences for incentive groups. Some of our exclusive activities are available specifically to incentive clients only, making them unique, private and rarely experienced by others. Below are only a few of the many experiences we can include on an Incentive Tour:
- Gala dinners and themed evenings
- Traditional Kenyan musical entertainment
- Unique dining experiences – private bush meals / private sandbanks
- Private camp accommodation in exclusive safari settings
- Spouse activity planning and arrangements
- Soft adventure activities
- Hot air balloon safaris
- Cultural interactions
- Locally made customized gifts
Ashford Tours have a proven track record of hosting a large number of corporate events across different industries. We are renowned for delivering exceptional events with a defect free project management approach, due to our meticulous and detail-oriented planning.
Meetings / Board meetings / Executive retreats / Conferences
From Safari to Boardroom, Ashford Tours is able to plan important corporate events with utmost professionalism and detail.
- Board meetings: Private setups in remote locations can ensure no distractions to important board meetings, allowing our guests to focus on what really matters: Important decisions, growth and strategy.
- Conferencing in Modern Hotels: Enjoy a sharing of ideas in a variety of conference formats including theatre, classroom, U-shaped, boardroom, banquet or any other preferred style. Conferences in Kenya allow for productivity as well as adventure in locations overlooking the Nairobi National Park or to pristine beaches in Mombasa.
- Executive retreats
As a leading inbound tour operator, Ashford Tours can ensure all components are taken care of including but not limited to accommodation, executive transport and logistics, hospitality desks, additional security, health and safety precautions, technical equipment and IT support so that our corporate guests can focus on productivity and enjoyment.
Special Interest Groups
As a Kenya based Destination Management Company and destination expert, we are able to design tailor made itineraries with a specific focus including:
- Wildlife Photography Safari Tours.
- Historical Tours.
- Ecology Tours (marine ecology, biodiversity).
- Bird Watching Tours for those ornithological enthusiasts.
- Hiking and Cycling Tours.
- Scuba Diving Tours (for those who are PADI certified or for those who wish to get PADI certified). Explore the rich marine life that lies below the Indian Ocean off the very long Swahili coasts of Mombasa and Malindi.
- Educational Tours, School study tours, Business School immersion trips, University field trips that can be customized to focus on specific subject matters while ensuring exposure to the local context. Guest speakers and interactive meetings can be arranged from various industry sectors to ensure a fair representation of emerging market activity with success stories from both home-grown and global companies. Cultural visits and additional excursions can be arranged to ensure a lasting memorable yet educational experience.
- Beach themed weddings
- Safari themed wedding in remote locations
- With every detail accounted for, we are able to assist in creating themes, arranging photography and videographer, hosting private events and catering, DJ and music, master of ceremonies and all the additional details that go into planning such a special day.
Whether your clients want to experience a luxury safari at the Mara Serena Safari Lodge in the Masai Mara Game Reserve or enjoy team building activities on a Beach hotel in Mombasa; Ashford Tours has the resources and creative ability to design the right MICE programs to assist buyers in providing the best solutions.
Contact us to discuss your next request and we would be glad to share further ideas.